- EMEA Company profile
- Slim Jim Step-On at Parham Doctor's Hospital (USA)
- Rubbermaid Slim Jim Step-On at Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre
- Rubbermaid Foodservice Solutions at Bird of Smithfield - London
- Rubbermaid housekeeping carts at Hotel Marriott La Porte de Monaco
- Rubbermaid HYGEN™ at St Pancras International Station
- Le Meridien Lav - Split, Croatia
- Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport
- Mövenpick Tala Bay Resort, Aqaba, Jordan
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Bluewater Shopping Centre, UK
- Mayday Hospital
- Plastic production
- Newell Brands
About Rubbermaid Commercial Products, LLC
Rubbermaid Commercial Products is a manufacturer of innovative, solution-based products for commercial and institutional markets worldwide. Since 1968, RCP has pioneered technologies and system solutions in the categories of food services, sanitary maintenance, waste handling, material transport, away-from-home washroom, and safety products. RCP, an ISO 9001:2000 manufacturer, is part of Newell Brands's global portfolio of brands and continues to develop innovative products.
In 2007, Rubbermaid Commercial Products acquired the assets of United Metal Receptacle Corporation, a leading brand in decorative waste management and smoking management products and accessories for commercial facilities.
In 2008, Newell Brands acquired Technical Concepts Holdings, LLC, ("Technical Concepts") a leading global provider of innovative restroom hygiene systems for several high-growth segments of the away-from-home ("AFH") washroom category. Technical Concepts’ products included touch-free and automated health, wellness and odor control solutions, as well as proprietary refills.
Today, Rubbermaid Commercial Products continues to expand into product categories where brands matter and customers place a premium on innovation and offers the market a more substantial product offering, and best-of-breed business practices as a strong, successful partner.
Rubbermaid Commercial Products has its global headquarter in Winchester, Va. (USA) and its EMEA headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland.