Clean Water System
Cleans the water so you can clean the floors!
Introducing the Rubbermaid HYGEN™ Clean Water System (1791797), a revolutionary floor cleaning system with an integrated water filter that improves productivity, reduces water & chemical usage, and creates healthier, safer environments
Designed to promote green cleaning and improve cost and labour efficiency, this revolutionary system provides several distinct benefits:
- Generates cleaner water
- Improves productivity while reducing chemical and water waste
- Cleans up to 1000m2 with one bucket fill according to the test conducted by British Institute of Cleaning Science.
- Microfibre mops are proven to remove 99.9% of microbes to reduce cross contamination
- Best-in-class microfibre design provides consistent and streak-free coverage
- Mops are durable up to 1000 launderings for best cost-in-use
- Twin roller design improves wringing efficiency
- Built-in agitators remove 25% more dirt from the mop
The Rubbermaid HYGEN™ Clean Water System (1791797) will transform the way maintenance professionals clean their facilities. The Rubbermaid HYGEN™ Clean Water System actually takes the dirt out of the water so you can mop an entire floor with clean water, making your floors cleaner than ever before. With a single fill, the bucket provides clean water for an entire shift, eliminating unproductive trips to the janitor's closet. In addition to the filter, the system also incorporates a number of other innovative features:
Finally a system engineered for the demands of office buildings, restaurants, schools, and hospitality.
- Based on internal testing
- Based on internal testing vs. RCP side press wringer
- As measured by turbidity of less than 20 NTU
Clean Water System Brochure
How to Video
Butler University Case Study
British Institute of Cleaning Science: http://www.bics.org.uk/
American Institute of Cleaning Science: http://www.aics.com/
Rubbermaid Commercial Products is proud to be supporting WaterAid (www.wateraid.org). WaterAid is an international non governmental organisation which uses practical and sustainable solutions to improve poor peopleâ€™s access to safe water, improved hygiene and throughout Africa, Asia and the Pacific region.
For a period of no less than three years, Rubbermaid Commercial Products will donate a minimum of 1% of the value of sales of the HYGEN™ Clean Water System to WaterAid.